Part Time Bookkeeper
Applicants must be familiar with QuickBooks * Accounts Payable * Accounts Receivable * Bank reconciliations * Credit Control * Month end accounts * Sales Analysis *
Approximately 12-14 hours work per week.
Please apply in writing to email@example.com with references.
Senior Conference Manager
Go West is currently recruiting a Senior Conference Manager. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in conference management. You will join our experienced team and play a key role in the management of conferences and the development of the company.
You will oversee the development, planning and organisation of conferences including:
- Conference bid production
- Accommodation management / Venue management / Supplier management
- Online registration & abstract management
- Manage Delegate Support Services
- Speaker/VIP Liaison
- AV and catering co-ordination
- Website set up and maintenance
- Transport & travel management
- Social Programme creation and its co-ordination
- Budget management
- Manage funding / sponsorship / exhibition activities
- Onsite management – be the company’s key representative on site during the operation of the conference or event.
- Complete financial and credit control over the conferences handled by the company
- Assist with the supervision of staff allocated
- You will maintain detailed project files, H&S documentation, financial reports, event briefs and other associated administration. You will prepare timelines, critical path and monitor these activities throughout the duration of the project.
Sales and Marketing
- You will have first-class writing abilities, excellent communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You will have experience and knowledge and a keen interest in online marketing and social media.
- Experience in managing the design, print and development of communication and marketing materials and conference websites.
- You will develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients.
- Identify and secure new clients. Complete sales calls and attend promotional events on behalf of the company.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is essential.
You will have a proven track record in conference/ meeting management. Attention to detail and a client centred approach is critical.
The position is based in Galway, Ireland.
All Candidates should be fluent English speakers and have a relevant third-level qualification. Relevant primary degrees include Business, Marketing & Event Management. You will have excellent technical/computer abilities and knowledge of MS Office. You will be familiar with conference software and content management systems.
Negotiable based on experience and proven track record.
Please submit cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below.