Go West Manage a number of medical meetings & CME annually and also manage all certification for associated CME. Contact our dedicated Medical Conference & Meetings team today for your next event.
Go West Conference Management will take care of all the practical arrangements of your upcoming association conference. Our vast experience and knowledge will ensure your conference runs smoothly and efficiently. Go West provide a comprehensive list of services including:
- Bid proposal
- Conference Website, Online registration & Abstract submission
- Venue search and negotiations
- Conference work plan
- Dedicated conference manager
- Exhibition Management and Poster Management
- Technical audio visual requirements
- Budget and financial management
- Set design and lighting
- Social Programme
- Branding, promotion and publicity
- Liaise with Conference Speakers
- Conference Packs
- Venue Management
- Conference Manager On Site for Conference
For past Medical Meetings & Conferences, click here.
Recent Medical Meeting with CME at Irish Osteoporosis Society:
The Irish Osteoporosis Society Charity (IOS) was founded by Professor Moira O’Brien in 1996 as a patient support organisation for those suffering with Osteoporosis and their families. The Irish Osteoporosis Society is the only organisation in the Republic of Ireland that deals specifically with Osteoporosis.
From the outset, the IOS has been dedicated to reducing the incidence of Osteoporosis, a preventable bone disease in most cases, and promoting bone health. The IOS provides information to the public and health professionals on all aspects of the disease and offers support to people with Osteoporosis and everyone at risk from the disease. The IOS want to significantly decrease the amount of senior citizens who are losing their independence from undiagnosed Osteoporosis.
Each year a conference is held to pave the way for the future of osteoporsis care and is attended by doctors, nurses, technologists, radiologists and so on.
This year the conference was held in Trinity College Dublin on Oct 31st 2015 with the following speakers:
• Mr. Mark Pollock – Collaboration Catalyst and Explorer
• Professor Emeritus Moira O’Brien, President, Irish Osteoporosis Society.
• Professor John Carey, Consultant Physician in Rheumatology and Medicine, Galway University Hospitals
• Dr. Tara Coughlan, Geriatrician, AMNCH, Tallaght, Dublin.
• Ms. Mary Langan, Clinical Nurse Specialist,Merlin Park Hospital, Galway.
• Mr. John McCabe, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Galway University Hospitals.
• Dr. Emer Ahern, Consultant Geriatrician, St. Luke’s Hospital, Kilkenny.
• Mr. Derek Bennett, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Galway Clinic & Mayo General Hospital.
• Professor Tash Masud, Consultant Gerontologist, Nottingham University Hospital, UK.
• Dr. Donncha O’Gradaigh, Consultant Rheumatologist, Department of Rheumatology, Waterford Regional Hospital.
• Dr. Malachi McKenna, Consultant Endocrinologist/Metabolic Bone Specialist, St.Vincent’s University Hospital Dublin.
• Dr. Joe Browne, Geriatric Consultant, Leicester Royal Infirmary, University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust.
• Ms. Marie Roddy, Senior Paediatric Dietician, National Children’s Hospital Dublin.
• Ms. Anne Spencer, Educational Technologist
• Dr. Alan Moore, Consultant Geriatrician, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin.
• Mr. Aidan Woods, Chartered Physiotherapist, Pearse Street Physiotherapy Clinic, Dublin.
• Dr. Martin Coyne, General Practice, Lifford, Co Donegal.
The conference was opened by Mr. Mark Pollock, Collaboration Catalyst and Explorer. Mark Pollock presented Prof. Moira O’Brien with the first Irish Osteoporosis Society Lifetime Achievement Award.
Go West managed the conference registration, venue management, speaker liaison, poster & abstract management, catering etc. Please check back for details on the 2016 conference.